Zemic offers 2 different Object Identification Systems which can be used to identify the weight information and weight change information of a single commodity in the cabinet, or a shelf. These systems can be applied for stock management in different environments, like the retail industry, warehouses, farms. When the system ‘knows’ the weight of a single product, it can determine which and how many products are taken from a shelf or out of a vending machine.
Integrating Object Identification kits has many advantages such as:
• Check on stock, based on weight of products still available in the cabinet • Exact and accurate check out, ideal for cheese vending machines, meat vending machines, vending machines with electronics, farm vending machines, locker vending machines • Intelligent shelf monitoring • In and out product detection • Stock control • Check out based on weight, no loss of products, profit optimization
2 different Object Identification Systems: • Weighing kit cross; can be placed under shelves. • Weighing kit bar; can be used in vending machines
The crosses and bars, also called load sensing units, are stable in long-term loading and have a small creep and zero return. These units can identify 1 gram weight. The load life is at least 1 million time counts, this system has a high reliability and is easy for maintenance. The load sensing units are also easily replaced.
ZWPS-408-UK Object identification system - Weighing kit cross
• Object Identification System Shelf Crosses.
• Intelligent shelf.
• Cross load sensing unit to be placed under shelf.
• Cross load sensing unit available in different capacities: 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 30kg, 35kg, 40kg, 50kg).
• Dimension cross load sensing unit: 400x144 mm.
• These units can identify from 1 gram weight.
• This load sensing unit is stable in long-term loading, has a small creep and zero return.
• Electrical lines and integrated processor (RS485 / TCP/IP).
What does the Zemic Object Identification System do for the Retail industry?
Many applications of the Object Identification System can be found in the retail industry. The system is able to identify the weight information and weight change information of a single commodity in the cabinet, with the minimum recognition accuracy of 1 gram. So it can actively read the real-time weight of the current shelf. It can also actively upload the weight change during the shopping process to the user interface.
Retail weighing - accurate shelf measurement - shelf monitoring
Zemic - Minimart - Vending Machine
The weighing bars can be placed under the shelves in a vending machine.
Zemic intelligent shelves
The weighing cross can be placed under the shelves.
Advanced technology that will change the way you shop
In stores it is also possible to use the Object Identification System in combination with “beacons”. Beacons are small devices which have the ability to send continuous radio signals to mobile devices. The signals can be detected by smartphones.
The server can push targeted content to the device and through Bluetooth, the low energy connection, the device location of the consumer can be located on micro levels. This technology, and/or WIFI, combined with the Object Identification System from Zemic, enable retailers to build stores without checkouts.
Shopping will be super-efficient!
Zemic offers an intelligent program of sensors so that retailers can integrate an Object Identification System into the shelves for smart shopping.