Privacy Statement Zemic Europe BV
This is the privacy statement of the private company Zemic Europe B.V., hereinafter: Zemic Europe. Zemic Europe is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 32112172 and is located at Leerlooierstraat 8 (4871 EN) in Etten-Leur. This document explains how Zemic Europe handles the processing of your personal data. Zemic Europe takes the greatest possible care when processing your personal data.
Obtaining personal data:
If you use the services/products of Zemic Europe, you provide a number of personal data to Zemic Europe yourself, or personal data is obtained from you in the context of the agreement. Personal data is understood to mean all data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Zemic Europe recognized the following categories of personal data:
● Contact and name and address details;
● Company details;
● Different delivery address;
● Financial details;
● Account information, including your password and username;
● Order history;
● Location data, including the IP address;
● Other personal data provided by you yourself.
Purpose of processing
The personal data processed by Zemic Europe, aim to:
● Contact you to inform you about the services you have purchased and the implementation thereof;
● performing its services;
● Improve services;
● Making payments;
● Compliance with legal obligations;
● Doing marketing and communication;
● Improve the website by analyzing visitor behavior on the website;
● Sending newsletters;
● Data exchange with third parties for the performance of the service.
Basis of processing
The processing of personal data is only possible on the basis of the following principles: (i) legal obligation, (ii) performance of the agreement, (iii) obtained (explicit) consent from the data subjects, and (iv) legitimate interest. Personal data is processed when providing the services of Zemic Europe. Zemic Europe only processes data that Zemic Europe deems necessary for (improving) the service and handles the (personal) data that it has collected about you and your use of the services with care. The basis for processing this data is the agreement you have entered into with Zemic Europe. Personal data about you may also be processed by visiting the website https://www.zemiceurope.com/ if you have given permission for this.
Necessity of processing
The processing of your personal data is necessary to be able to provide the services. The services offered by Zemic Europe cannot be fully performed without processing your personal data. If your explicit permission is required for specific purposes with regard to the personal data, you must give separate permission for this.
There is no automated decision-making.
The personal data processed by Zemic Europe is stored in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. If a longer retention period is necessary on the basis of legislation or regulations, the personal data will be stored longer in accordance with these requirements. All (obtained) personal data is not kept longer than strictly necessary.
Processing by third parties
Zemic Europe only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the execution of an agreement and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. No personal data is sold. Zemic Europe may have a legal obligation to share personal data with third parties. If personal data is shared with third parties, processing agreements are concluded for this to guarantee the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Zemic Europe BV is responsible for the processing of third parties.
The third parties with whom to share personal information are:
- ● The delivery service(s) and/or transport companies engaged, for the purpose of executing the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name and address data and location data.
- ● The Bookkeeper, for the purpose of executing an agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name and address data and financial data.
- ● Software suppliers, for the purpose of executing the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are the location data, the e-mail address and contact and name and address details.
- ● Website administrator, for the purpose of the execution of the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are the location data, the e-mail address and contact and name and address details.
- ● Third parties engaged for the purpose of executing the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are the e-mail address and contact and name and address details and other data necessary for the execution.
Security of Personal Data Information
Zemic Europe takes the protection of your personal data seriously and takes this into account, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and processing purposes and the risks to the rights and freedoms of individuals varying in likelihood and severity, appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
By using the website you agree to the disclaimer. Zemic Europe reserves the right to change the content of its website and / or this disclaimer at any time without informing its customers and / or users of the website about this change. The content of the website has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but may nevertheless contain possible inaccuracies or be incomplete. Zemic Europe does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage caused by or resulting from the use of the website. The use of this website is entirely at the expense and risk of a user of the website. No rights can be derived from the content of the website. All texts on the website are protected by copyright and the property of Zemic Europe insofar as they do not belong to third parties.
Zemic Europe uses technical and functional cookies to optimize the website. Cookies are small text files that are sent with the visit to a website to make user experiences of visitors more efficient. Zemic Europe may, by law, store cookies on your device if these cookies are strictly necessary to use the website. Your consent is required for other types of cookies. We recommend that you accept cookies regarding the user-friendliness of the website. Visitors to the website have a check-in option.
The cookies that Zemic Europe uses are functional cookies: these cookies ensure that the website works properly. These cookies have no consequences for privacy, so that permission does not have to be requested and granted. With these cookies, for example, your browser settings are stored so that our website can be viewed best, or that the website remains accessible (load balancing), but also cookies that ensure that no other cookies may be placed (no-follow).
With your permission we place 'lead generation cookies' on your computer. We obtain your consent for the processing of personal data on behalf of Albacross Nordic AB (“Albacross”). Information collected through cookies placed on your device that qualify as personal data is processed by Albacross, a company that provides lead identification and ad targeting services with offices in Stockholm and Krakow. The purpose of the processing of the personal data is so that Albacross can improve a service to us and our website (eg "Lead Generation" service), by adding information about companies to their database. The data collected and used by Albacross to achieve this purpose is information about the IP address from which you accessed our website, and technical information that allows Albacross to distinguish different visitors from the same IP address. Albacross stores the form input domain to correlate the IP address with your employer.
With your permission we place ''tracking cookies '' on your computer. We use these cookies to keep track of which pages you visit, in order to build a profile of your online behavior. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only to match advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible.
Cookies from Google are also placed on the Zemic Europe website for the purpose of Google Analytics in order to analyse how users use the website. Zemic Europe cannot link this information to a natural person. We do not keep information of what you do on the internet. Google Analytics may be obliged to provide access to this data on the basis of applicable laws and regulations. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of social media
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device with which you view the website, you can adjust your browser settings. Before a cookie is placed, you will receive a warning and you must give permission for the cookie. Failure to do so may result in the website functioning less well, for example. You can adjust the settings of your browser so that your browser refuses all cookies and also cookies from third parties. You can also delete placed cookies. To do this, you must adjust your browser settings via preferences and then you can adjust the privacy settings.
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to this website by means of links. We are not responsible for the privacy statement and policy of these websites. For more information, please consult the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Right of data subjects
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
● Right of access; As a data subject, you have the right to obtain information about whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if that is the case, to obtain access to the processing thereof.
● Right to rectification; You have the right to obtain rectification and addition of incorrect data.
● Right to erasure; Without unreasonable delay, a data subject must obtain erasure of personal data concerning him.
● Right to restriction of processing; As a data subject, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data. Please contact Zemic Europe for this.
● Right to data portability; A data subject has the right to obtain the personal data concerning him that he has provided to Zemic Europe in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, as well as to transfer this data to Zemic Europe without being hindered by the controller to whom it was provided.
● Right to object; The data subject has the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her specific situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, including profiling on the basis of those provisions. Zemic Europe will cease processing the personal data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, freedoms and rights of the data subject related to the exercise, establishment or defense of legal claims.
If you have a complaint about the way in which Zemic Europe handles your personal data, or wish to exercise one of the above rights, you can contact us via the website or by e-mail at email@example.com. To ensure that you wish to exercise a right, Zemic Europe may request that you send a copy of your ID. You can black out your passport photo and MRZ (strip with numbers at the bottom) to protect your privacy. Zemic Europe will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than 4 weeks. You can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is the competent enforcement body. You can contact them via this link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Zemic Europe can change the privacy statement at any time. The most recent version is published on the website. Therefore, always keep an eye on the website for the most recent version. If the new privacy statement has consequences for the way in which we process already collected data relating to you, we will inform you by e-mail.
This version was last adopted on October 5, 2021.