Zemic wins an Automation Inside Award
The winners of the 2018 edition of the Automation Inside Readers Choice Awards have been announced. Zemic Europe wins in the category 'Best Signaling System'.
Zemic Europe wins the award for Best Signaling System with the Top-Sensors Display WA1
Nomination: Top-Sensors Display WA-1, a display for scale output
This display is suitable for all Top-Sensors transmitters and has a eight-characters alphanumeric matrix. The digits have a height of 60 mm each and 32 LEDS per digit. This display shows 8 digits if the font is normal or 7 digits if the font is set to bold.
Detailed specifications Top-Sensors Display WA-1:
- o Build-in Brightness regulation;
- o Build-in option to choose between 2 different fonts:
- Opto-isolated RS232 interface Serial port RS485
- Opto-isolated current loop interface CL 20mA
- o Ingress Protection: IP67
- o Suited for silo and weighbridge applications!
To see all award winners look here: https://www.automationinside.com/award/winners/automation-inside-awards-2018
Winner Automation Inside Awards 2018